Six kinds of eggs are not edible

锘?

Six kinds of eggs are not edible

Eggs are nutritious and can supplement the body with a variety of nutrients, but there are still some eggs that can’t be eaten, you know?

Yellow eggs or bacterial invasion.

銆€銆€Cracked eggs: In the process of transportation, storage and packaging, eggs cause cracks and cracks in eggs due to vibration, extrusion, etc., which are easily invaded by bacteria and should not be eaten if placed.

銆€銆€Sticky egg: This egg is stored for too long, the egg yolk film is weakened by toughness, and the egg yolk is close to the eggshell. If the part is red, it can be eaten, but the egg film is close to the eggshell and the skin is deep.Black, and smelly, it is not appropriate to eat.

銆€銆€Stinky eggs: Due to bacterial invasion, the inside of the eggs is multiplied, and the eggs are grayed out. Even the eggshells are broken by the expansion of the internal hydrogen sulfide gas, and the mixture in the eggs is grayish green or dark yellow with stench.Flavor, this egg can not be eaten, otherwise it will cause bacterial food poisoning to disperse yellow eggs: due to strong vibrations such as transportation, the egg yolk membrane ruptures, causing mechanical yellowing; or placed for too long, invaded by bacteria or mold through the egg shell stomataThe egg body destroys the protein structure and causes yellowing, and the egg liquid is turbid.

If the yellow is not serious, no smell, it can be eaten after high temperature treatment such as boiling, but if the bacteria breed in the egg, the protein has been mutated, and the smell can not be eaten.

銆€銆€Dead eggs: Eggs are contaminated by bacteria or parasites during incubation, and the temperature and humidity conditions are not good, leading to the gradual cessation of the development of eggs.

The nutrition contained in this egg has changed. If the death is long, the protein will be decomposed to produce a variety of toxic substances, so it is not suitable for consumption.

銆€銆€Moldy eggs: Some eggs are exposed to rain or moisture. They will wash off the protective film on the surface of the eggshell, causing the bacteria to invade the inside of the egg and cause mildew and deterioration, resulting in black spots on the eggshell and mildew. This kind of egg should not be eaten.

銆€銆€In addition, there are also diarrhea eggs, blood eggs, etc. are generally also purchased for consumption.